it is assumed by the film industry that actress Chichi Neblett has the finest body curve even though few of her colleagues redrew from acceptance. Last night, our reporter was having fun on Facebook.com when he came across posters on one Malik Ifeanyi Maduakor CEO of Hallmark films (Ghana and Nigeria). The posters are films titled ‘My First Wife and I Quit’ and stares Jim Iyke and Rita Dominic, NO Chichi Neblett but her body and costumes were used with Rita’s head to deceive buyers.







Scrolling through Malik’s info on facebook, about him, he said he’s cool but can cross the street for a fight if he must (in caps) and his interest is making money, also in caps. Based on his info, we asked what Rita’s head was doing on Chichi’s body, “It’s not her body and besides I would have loved to use her body if I have her picture, she looks better than rita” he answered. The moment we said we were going to tell Chichi about it, he reversed his statement and said the movie was not his but his younger brother’s; Bold Steps Pictures, refusing to give us a contact to reach Bold Steps Pictures. After telling our reporter that the picture was not Chi-chi, he later commented on the poster apologizing to Chichi Neblette. “@ Chichi Neblett na Kingsize do am oo, no vex abeg.



On a phone interview with Chichi, she said she’d never worked with both companies (Hallmark and Bold Steps) and that she was a bit confuse when she first saw the poster. “Frank Rajah told me some time ago that he saw Sister Rita’s head on my body on a poster in Nigeria but I thought he wanted to tease me so I took it as a joke. I need a legal term to call this inflammatory,” Chichi words.
The picture of ‘Rita Dominic’ on the I Quit poster was actually a photo shoots of Chichi a year ago in the Accra Mall for the movie ‘Hot Romance’ produced by Uche and stares Nick Smith and Christable Ekeh. “There are more pictures of me with different heads as I scroll through his 2012 JOBS album on Facebook, am adding him now to find out why,” the actress grieves.





Post a Comment