If the news reaching me is anything to go by, we just might have our “first” celebrity g*y couple in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

The group, BRACKET, consisting of duo Vast and Smash are said to be lovers and have been for a very long time and have kept it hidden but the bubble has seemingly burst.

Speaking of which, I really haven’t seen or heard of any “woman” controversies concerning them in these days of baby mamas and multiple girlfriends by celebrities. These guys escaped them all.

I bet Vast (de dark one) is the man in the relationship with Smash being the woman or “Bottom” partner; if I may say so (lol)

But those guys are too cute to be g*y. I wanna cry my heart out. Ladies, are you with me on this???

Can’t wait for these guys to confirm this story if its true or false.

We’ll keep you guys Posted on this.. Cheers!!!

Post a Comment