he highly anticipated reality show by Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde tagged "Omotola: The Real Me," will be screened on AfricaMagic Entertainment and premiering a new episode every Thursday

The reality show which was filmed on location in Lagos, London, Ghana, Miami and Kingston (Jamaica), promises to give an up close and exclusive look at Omotola's personal life as she launches her latest movies, expands her business interests and takes on all the challenges of being a ground-breaking celebrity with fans across the continent while at the same time playing her role as a devoted mother and husband, working to strike a balance between her professional and personal life.

Omotola who was excited talking about the series says nothing was off limits to the team filming her. "You will get to see everything. What we are doing is very real. It's basically my whole life. The parts where I'm taking care of the kids, the parts where I'm taking care of the home, the parts when I am working, the parts where I'm yelling. It's crazy. My life is crazy!"

She also guarantees fans that the show is designed for a wide audience. "Yes my image is 'omosexy' but this show is for the whole family. It's good content for everyone" she said.

Post a Comment